Saturday, October 12, 2013

Kids, they do the darndest things!

The title of this post is a takeoff on Art Linkletter's quote of "kids say the darndest things" from back in the 1950's and 60's. I have been fortunate to, on occasion, catch kids in the act of doing something ordinary but the image comes across with some impact. Several of the images already posted in earlier blogs show some of this impact. I recently ran across this shot that any parent has been through at one time or another. I am going to do three images in succession to show some of what I have been lucky to catch.
In this first installment, this young girl's dad was signing her brother up for youth league basketball, she was not happy and was letting him (and anyone within hearing range!) know it.


As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment