Friday, October 18, 2013

Kids #2

This is the second installment of "kids do the darndest things". In this shot, I was covering a cajun band called Hadley J. Castille & the Sharecroppers in the resort of Seaside, FL. When I covered these events, I shot both the band and the crowd to get some feature images for space fillers in the paper. As I was looking around the amphitheater, I noticed this one little girl sitting on her dad's knees instead of the ground.
I brought the camera up and, as I started to push the shutter, she stuck out her tongue. I think her goal was to mess up the image. But all it did was make it worthy of being a feature shot in the paper. I got her name and age from her dad and sent them a digital copy of the image along with a PDF file of the page that it was on in the paper.



As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment