Friday, October 4, 2013

Billy Bob's BBQ!

While I was expecting to continue down memory lane, I thought I would toss in this shot from lunch at a local restaurant, Billy Bob's Bar-B-Q. You walk in and there is a counter with a half-dozen or so stools. The one thing missing, as noted in several reviews that I read, was the smell of barbeque. But what really stood out about the place was the real down-home feel. Regulars were greeted as they came in for lunch and the wait staff was as friendly as you would expect in a real Southern USA restaurant. Managed to get one image that I liked using the Fuji X-E1. It is nothing that will make the Pulitzer Prize list but does kinda show the laid back attitude of barbeque places around the US of A. Oh, if you stop by, you HAVE TO HAVE the warm banana pudding. It is about the best I have ever had except for my mom' s or my wife's!!!



As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment