Monday, October 21, 2013

Back in time

Thought I would go back in time to a film image shot with Tri-X b&w film. I have always enjoyed the look of Tri-X over any b&w film. It is strictly a personal preference and I do admire what others produce in b&w from Ilford, Agfa and even generic b&w films.
But, for me, it has always been Tri-X. I have shot this film since 1978 and used several different developers but D-76 was always my favorite with this film.
On to the image.
This shot is probably from around 10 years ago. Today, this little girl has turned 17 and has grown into a lovely young lady and is quite an accomplished artist. I really like the look of this shot with the diagonal tube running from corner to corner but also how I happened to catch her. The light really works here and having the eye contact adds to the overall effect.



As always, make a comment!! Let me know what you think! Until next time, keep on shooting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment